Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Anything for Junior's cheesecake

On Southwest this morning, going from NY to Atl. This guy decided to sit in the middle seat between me, a good sized human and the lady at the window, another good sized human. He's a good sized human. There are seats everywhere.

Now, here he is, jacket still on, a big bag of food, a large drink, a Junior's cheesecake in a box and bag and his laptop open and on, watching CNN. My God man! Where is the travel etiquette?

And he has the nerve to ask if I want half of his bagel-egg-and cheese. I was so upset. Why didn't he ask if I wanted cheesecake?😡

Oh yeah, and a lady tried to open the exit door , in flight, thinking it was the bathroom.
#travelshenanigans

No comments:

So, what'd you think of this post? Drop your vote.

The posts that made me go 'well, I'll be damned!'