Sunday, September 11, 2011

September 11th, ten years later.


I got to Atlanta Hartsfield International airport and expected mayhem. Well, I  was more than surprised to say that nothing could have gone smoother. Not only did Atlanta TSA give every officer OT but they were on top of their game but with such a great spirit. Everyone was laughing and making jokes (which had me kinda worried that they'd miss something). But, they made it so easy to go about 'the business'. I got my 'I remember' sticker and headed right on to concourse C with nary a finger up my legs or bag and no, 'ma'am, we're going to have to run your bag again.' Kudos to you Atlanta TSA. You did it when it really counted ;-)

2 comments:

Tam said...

This might of been the best airport service you had in a while.

Test said...

It was pretty doggone good....

So, what'd you think of this post? Drop your vote.

The posts that made me go 'well, I'll be damned!'