I'm in the air a lot and so I'm at airports a lot. I come across some characters and off the wall scenarios going to and from the airport. I wish you were there with me, but you can't be. So, how 'bout the next best thing? I'll try to bring the funnies to you. Ready?
Monday, August 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So, what'd you think of this post? Drop your vote.
The posts that made me go 'well, I'll be damned!'
-
TSA is off the chain. You're, somehow, getting rubbed, touched, undressed, patted and groped. Now, for someone who doesn't get it on...
-
I'm flying out to NY from Atlanta today. Yes, Atlanta, the busiest airport in the world. I can attest to that because I fly into Atlanta...
-
Now, this brought a smile to my face. I love ingenuity. A water bottle refill station in the airport. And lookie-lookie. It's right besi...
-
Napkins in the vents? Really! How we roll in Atlanta on Airtran! CLASSIC! I can't make this stuff up! Welcome t...
-
This is just one of those *SMH* moments ;-) It's a Friday at Chicago Midway-a busy Friday and she's headed to Atlanta after a long...
-
This is the B.S. I deal with every freaking Thursday at Hartfield Jackson International Aiport-the busiest airport in the world. Yes, the wo...
-
Gimme back my damn Gravy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will's was on point! My day started off great. It's Thursday and I go home. I got to sleep...
-
So, I'm at Chicago Midway today and I'm going through the normal rigamarole (sp-as if it's a real word). I'm almost there, a...
-
I got to Atlanta Hartsfield International airport and expected mayhem. Well, I was more than surprised to say that nothing could have gone...
-
IF ONLY HE REALLY KNEW..... He made me smile and tear up at the same time. How is that possible? It doesn’t take much to make me happy but...
6 comments:
they left the water cooler just in case someone doesn't want to walk around with a water bottle :)
You think so? I guess that makes sense but doesn't take away from the 'fantasticness' of the 'green' water?
which airport is this? and where am i getting an empty bottle, after the damn tsa make me throw mine away?? and... why not just refill your bottle from the cooler? i am so puzzled...
sorry i saw the location after i posted... still, all the other questions are valid :p
Have I told you lately that you're funny? That was hilarious and so, so true. How am I to fill a bottle that doesn't exist because TSA took it? LOL. Like I said, someone didn't think this out.
And yes, the water cooler is right there. Why, you ask? I have no idea ;-)
No you haven't told me anything lately, cuz I literally do not remember the last time I saw you!
Post a Comment